Bring your story to life in this 2.5-hour monthly workshop.
- come with a story you’d like to tell or an idea you want to develop
- explore the many ways you can weave magic into your tale, advance a project, or simply revel in being your creative self
- enjoy the company of other tellers of tales!
We will play with:
- developing and expressing characters
- imagining and mapping out a storied landscape
- moving the plot through the story to your imagined ending
The story is at the base of almost every endeavor. You can:
- bring family history to life for your grandchildren and generations to come
- improve your comfort with public speaking
- take your performance or presentation to the next level!
Level of Proficiency
Number of Students
What to Bring
5878 Beach avenue – Peachland
Hours: 6:30 pm -9:00 pm